PPNZ does not usually issue blanket licences in relation to featured content use such as:
- Film and documentary soundtracks (i.e. synchronisation rights);
- Broadcast (radio, TV, internet) of programmes, productions or commercials containing music;
- Retail sales of videos/DVDs/CDs;
- Non-broadcast productions (e.g. Production runs of weddings, functions, events, etc);
- Audio visual presentations;
- Dance/plays/opera productions; or
- Fashion runway shows or productions.
However, we can assist you in identifying the individual copyright holders, so that you can contact them directly regarding permissions and costs involved in using their music in this way.
Please contact Mark Roach on (09) 361 6832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.